Welcome to your personal account, a section of our website devoted to helping you manage your personal and financial information as members of the congregation. Read through the options below to find the resource you need:
- We invite you to create an account in our member and visitor database so that we can efficiently share the many opportunities for participation in the life of our congregation.
- Members may update contact information so you can get the latest news and information about the many activities and programs of Colonial Church.
- Update your financial information, check your donation receipts, or submit payments.
1. Click here to begin setting up your account.
4. Fill out the registration form with your information – try to use the same contact information you have provided the church with.
5. Wait for your confirmation email. If you’ve not received a confirmation email within 24 hours (including in your spam/junk mail folder), contact the church staff. This is most likely due to information in your registration not matching information on file in the church database. Once your account has been associated with the person in the church records, it will be activated
6. Once you’ve logged in, you can select “update profile” to edit your photos or contact information. You can also access the church directory, alter your privacy settings to be included in the directory, or look for groups to join.